Lei Jiang law firm provides excellent service and delivers great results in M&A transactions. We focus on details, map out the best route, provide real time responses, minimize liabilities, and assist our clients in every way we can.
Here are some of the recent M&A deals that we have handled:
- King-Mazon Machinery Co.’s acquisition of Risk Industries LLC (d/b/a Pines Technology), 2012, asset deal, manufacturing (heavy machinery).
- New Sheng Hung, Inc.’s acquisition of Sheng Hung Hong, Inc. 2012, stock deal, food supply chain.
- Wang Chun Yan’s asset acquisition of Rao’s Hospitality Inc. 2013, asset deal, restaurants and motel.
- Shenyang Heavy Forge Hydraulic Press Manufacture Ltd. Corp.’s acquisition of several U.S. business entities, 2013-2014, stock deal, manufacturing (heavy machinery).
- Tianjin HMC IMP&EXP Co. Ltd’s acquisition of Premium Contractor Solution, 2014, stock deal, manufacturing (auto parts).
- Shouping Xue’s acquisition of Cleveland Urban Aquaculture, 2014, stock deal, urban agriculture.
If you have any question regarding your merger or acquisition, please contact us.