We provide both transactional and litigation service in our real estate practice. The real estate business is a challenge in today’s economy, but it also provides great opportunities for those who have visions. We can help you to maximize gains and avoid potential pitfalls. Our areas of practice include:
- Real estate transactions
- Special transactions, e.g., buying distressed properties, land contracts, etc.
- 1031 exchanges
- Real Estate Due Diligence – When you purchase a commercial property
- Real estate development, construction
- Landlord-Tenant relation
- Property disputes, including easements, variances, and zoning issues
- Property tax appeal
- Environmental related issues
- Representation of foreign and out of state corporations
We offer a full range of services relating to acquisitions, leasing, financing, construction, and dispute resolution. We help our clients consummate their real estate deals/projects in a speedy and cost effective way. The properties we deal with range from single residence, apartment, shopping mail, industrial building and other commercial buildings. The size of the deals may vary but our goals are always the same: deliver excellent service to all of our clients.
Moreover, on behalf of our clients, we appear in many courts in and around Ohio and regularly handle property disputes, easement disputes, landlord & tenant disputes, property tax appeals, construction disputes, agent breach of duty disputes, violations, etc. We have successfully handled real estate cases in municipal, county, federal district, appellate, and the Ohio Supreme courts. See the list of the courts we appear on behalf of our clients.