Business & Corporate
Our services include organizing startups, merger & acquisitions, corporate finance, corporate governance, restructuring, employment/labor, and many others. We also provide excellent and cost effective litigation service.
Our focus is on investment-based immigration (EB5), but we are also experienced in other immigration and non-immigration petitions, such as EB1, EB2, EB3, PERM Labor Certification, National Interest Waiver, family based, and H-1B, L-1, etc.
Patent & Trademark
Licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, we handle complex IP matters, including U.S. patent, PCT, Paris convention, U.S. trademark, international trademarks (Madrid System), and other IP matters.
We offer a full range of services related to buying and selling properties, leasing, financing, construction, land use, and dispute resolution. We help our clients consummate their real estate deals/projects in a speedy and cost effective way.
Welcome to Lei Jiang LLC
Lei Jiang LLC is a Cleveland litigation and business law firm. We offer a full range of legal services in the areas of business, immigration, Intellectual Properties, and real estate to clients from all over the world. Our ambition is to always realize yours!
Business & Corporate Law
Lei Jiang LLC’s business & corporate practice is dedicated to adding value to your business. We represent both domestic and foreign companies at all stages of their businesses and transactions. Our services include organizing startups, merger & acquisitions, corporate finance, corporate governance, restructuring, employment/labor, and many others. We are thorough, focused, and committed to your success.
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. We at Lei Jiang, LLC realize that the U.S. visa application process can often be arduous and daunting. Our experienced and passionate attorneys strive to guide you through this process, direct you to the best means for entry into the United States, and remain devoted to managing your needs throughout the immigration process.
Intellectual Properties (Patent & Trademark)
We are licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Our attorneys have extensive backgrounds in patent prosecution. We handle complex IP matters, including U.S. patent prosecution, international patent prosecution (PCT), patent prosecution under Paris convention, U.S. trademark prosecution, international trademarks (Madrid System), and other IP matters. We have helped many domestic and foreign businesses and inventors secure patents in the United States.
We offer a full range of services related to buying and selling properties, leasing, financing, construction, land use, and dispute resolution. We help our clients consummate their real estate deals/projects in a speedy and cost effective way. The properties we deal with range from single residences, apartment complexes, shopping malls, industrial buildings, and other commercial buildings. The size of the deals may vary but our goals are always the same: deliver excellent service to all of our clients.
- Estate Planning SeminarDuring a one-hour Zoom seminar on April 1, 2023, Attorney Lei Jiang provided attendees with valuable insights on estate planning, including wills, trusts, and other related topics. She shared her […]
- Estate Planning – Why it is importantEstate planning is the process of arranging or managing one’s assets and affairs in the event of their death or incapacitation. It involves creating a plan for the distribution of […]
- EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022The 2022 Consolidated Appropriations Act was signed into law in March of 2022, and with it came a major reform to the EB-5 system.The relevant portion of the Act is […]
- EB-5 Updated Investment CostThe EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act also lays out changes to the EB-5 investment cost.The new cost is effective March 15, 2022, and will be adjusted by inflation every 5 […]
- EB-5 Immigrant Visa Set AsidesThe EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act dictates that a certain percentage of EB-5 visas will be set aside for investors who invest in specific areas each fiscal year, the breakdown […]