Immigration law is one of the cores of our practice, and we take pride in providing both excellent results and cost-effective service. At Lei Jiang Law Firm, we work hard to help you secure a lawful status in the United States for you, your family members, or your employees. Our immigration attorneys are active members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association(AILA), and are experienced in counseling businesses as well as individuals. We focus on investment based immigration (EB5), but also handle other business- and family-related immigration.
Immigration to the United States normally involves many steps/hurdles and the process is a long, anxious, and costly one. But we are here every day to guide you through this journey. We are with you at each step of the process with USCIS (U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services), the Department of Labor, and U.S. consular offices around the world. We also provide peripheral services to our clients to ensure optimum results.
In some cases, we have to defend our client against ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) in the immigration courts. Sometimes these cases will go up to Board of Immigration Appeals, then to U.S. district courts, then to U.S. circuit courts. In any event, we go as far as our clients desire. We have built our practice on a firm understanding of current immigration law, and are quick to adapt to the ever-changing host of immigration regulations. Because of this, we are able to help our clients navigate through the tricky waters of immigration law and deliver the best possible results.
We provide a comprehensive immigration practice, and can address almost any immigration issue you may have. Below is a list of our most common practice areas, including just some of the petitions we prepare on a regular basis.
Employment Based Immigration
- EB-5 Visa for foreign investor
- EB-1 Visa for People with Extraordinary Ability
- EB-2 Visa for People with Advanced Degrees
- EB-3 Visa for Skilled Workers
- EB-4 Visa for Special Immigrant
- Labor Certification (PERM)
- National Interest Waiver (NIW)
- Sponsored employee may not hold substantial ownership interest in employer
- H-1B visa for professional employees
- L-1 visa for intra-company transfers
- E-1 visa and E-2 visa for investors and traders
- K-1 visa for fiancé(e)
- O-1 visa for individuals with extraordinary ability/achievement
- P-1 visa for athletes
- Visitor visa
- J–1 visa residency waivers
Other Immigration Practices
- Change of status
- Cancellation of removal
- Deportation defense
- Application for prosecutorial discretion
- Application for stay of removal
- Citizenship – Naturalization
- Criminal defense
Learn about the diverse people we served and for the useful immigration links.
Regardless of your Immigration issues, we will provide you with the experience, personal attention and effective legal services that you deserve. To speak with one of our experienced immigration attorneys, please do not hesitate to contact us and schedule a time when we can meet and discuss your case.