- How much capital is needed for US investment immigration?
Capital requirements for U.S. investment immigration depend on the investment method, and there are three methods:
- Investment anywhere in the United States requires a million dollars and employs at least ten employees;
- Investment in low-employment or remote areas recognized by the state requires US$500,000 and employs at least ten employees;
- An investment of US$500,000 is required in a “regional center” approved by the government.
- Who can apply?
Any adult over the age of 21 with no criminal record can apply. Applicants do not have to have any background in education, business or work experience.
- How long will it take?
Generally, the conditional green card can be obtained within 6 to 12 months.
- What are the main supporting materials required?
The applicant’s personal information; the applicant must have personal asset certificates of US$1m or US$500,000 (including stocks, funds, real estate, cars and other assets); the applicant’s assets must come from legal channels; the applicant and his family members have no criminal records; income tax returns of the main applicant for the previous five years, etc.
- Can the applicant’s family apply for immigration?
Yes. One person applies and the whole family immigrates. Family includes spouse and children, but does not include parents.
- What are the investment methods?
When investing in regional center projects ($500,000), investors generally apply as limited partners, which means that the applicant does not participate in the daily management of the company. When investing in a private project ($1 million), the investor has greater control over the project and generally applies as a general partner.
- How much do your lawyers charge?
Our law firm promises to refund if unsuccessful! The legal fee is 10,000 US dollars (approximately RMB 63,000). Pay in three installments. 1/3 of the down payment, 1/3 after the immigration form is submitted, and all the balance after the immigration approval.
- Do I need to live in a specific state of the United States after the application is successful?
You can freely choose to live in any city in the United States.
- What are the benefits of applying for a green card?
Once the US investment immigration application is successful, the applicant and his family members will begin to enjoy all the benefits and welfare in the United States. Within 5 years after obtaining the card, if you have lived in the United States for 30 months, you can become a U.S. citizen and obtain a U.S. passport. Unmarried children under the age of 21 can directly enter American schools, saving expensive international tuitions. After completing their studies, the children can choose to work all over the world, which greatly expands their future career options.
- What is the basic process?
Please see the basic flowchart.
- Why Hire Lei Jiang Law Firm?
The lawyers in our law firm are all practicing lawyers in the United States, and can solve a series of related legal issues such as business, real estate, and other immigration issues. Our fees are reasonable and our success rate is high. We are your most reliable partner in the United States.