- How much capital is required to register a US company?
There is no capital limit to register a company in the United States, but it is necessary to state the number of shares that the company will issue, usually 1000-10000 shares. Every state has different laws. Larger share counts may incur additional government fees. Therefore, the number of shares in the company can be increased after the company is established.
- Who can apply to register a US company?
Any adult over the age of 18 can apply to register a US company.
- What information do we need to submit to you to register a US company?
- The type of company and the name of the company to be registered in the U.S. Provide three possible names (in English) for checking. If there is no duplication, the name can be used;
- The business scope of the US company;
- Names of directors and shareholders, copies of passports or ID cards, and contact numbers/faxes;
- Holding of shareholders, and indicate the percentage of shares held by each shareholder (%)
- The name, address, and contact number/fax of the legal representative.
- How long does it take to register a US company?
It takes about 15 working days to register a US company.
After paying the fee for registering a U.S. company, it generally takes about 15 working days to get the approval of the state government (the situation is different in each state). All documents will be delivered to you within three weeks.
- Is there an expedited registration service?
Yes, our expedited registration service guarantees that all legal registration documents will be delivered to you within 7 days!
- What are the restrictions on the scope of business of a company registered in the United States?
There are not many restrictions on the company’s business scope when registering a company in the United States. Our law firm will help you register the widest possible scope of business.
- What do I need to be aware of when naming a US company?
There are not many restrictions on the name of the company when registering a company in the United States. You need to provide the company category (please refer to how to choose the appropriate business type) and three possible company names, and our law firm will help you search and register.
- What is the procedure for hiring Lei Jiang Law Firm to register a US company?
- Pay 1/2 deposit;
- Submit shareholder information;
- Signs all documents and agreements;
- Make up the balance after successful registration.
- Will my US corporation pay US federal and state taxes?
According to U.S. law, any company must pay taxes in accordance with the relevant U.S. tax laws. However, if your business does not have any transactions, your business may be exempt from paying federal and state taxes. You will need an accountant to help you assess and file your taxes.
- After registering the US company, what legal documents and items will I get?
You will get the following documents and items:
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Secretary of State;
- Articles of Association;
- Shareholders Agreement;
- Corporate Bylaws;
- Operating Agreement;
- Company seal;
- Company stock;
- Board records (to be signed);
- Why Hire Lei Jiang Law Firm?
All the lawyers in our law firm are practicing lawyers in the United States, with the best reputation and reliable quality, and the documents and agreements provided are truly legally effective in the United States. Our law firm can also provide a series of services such as legal representative, and can solve related legal issues such as immigration, further development of the company, real estate and so on. Lei Jiang Law Firm provides first-class services and reasonable fees, and is your most reliable partner for success in the United States.